Girls Summer Football Program
New Zealand Football has introduced summer football leagues for girls aged 7-12.
You’ll enjoy these advantages:
- Fine weather means less chance of cancellation and no muddy pitches.
- Each league is played in the same place and at the same time every week. Instead of home and away games, you simply turn up and play at a regular venue.
- A wide range of age groups, so girls play with others of the same age. There are under-8, under-10 and under-12 leagues.
- Small team formats (e.g. 7 v 7) so players get more touches of the ball.
- If you already play in the winter, you get to play your favourite sport all year round. See how fast your skills progress!
- A great way to play with your friends every week (and make new ones).
For more information check out: http://nzfootball.co.nz/index.php?id=909