We make shopping hassle free with our easy returns policy. You can return products for two reasons;
- You are not entirely happy with your choice, or the product is the wrong size and would like an exchange or store credit within 30 days of your original purchase.
- There is a fault with the product and it is covered under our Warranty Policy.
If for some reason you are not entirely happy with your choice simply follow our returns procedure for a hassle free exchange or store credit within 30 days of your original purchase date. You can return any purchase if it is the wrong size, colour, fit or if you simply made the wrong choice.
*note we do not offer returns or exchanges on sale items unless they are faulty (see Warranty Policy further down).
What to do next
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 360 2014 stating your order number, name and address. We will provide you with a returns number to be included with the return.
Please make sure you have checked the following to be eligible for an exchange or credit;
- Returns DO NOT apply to sale items
- Your product must be in an unused, saleable condition with original labels attached and packaging provided
2) Either return the item using the pre-paid and addressed courier bag provided by us (charges may apply), or arrange for your own shipping.
Then what happens?
Once we receive the package and have checked the condition of the item, we will then contact you to confirm that the exchange or credit has been approved.
For any more information, questions or if you just need help please email us on email@example.com or call 09 360 2014.
Returns Under Warranty
Customers of Playmaker Sports are covered for 12 months after the original purchase date if there is a defect, fault or failure due to the manufacturing process. Unfortunately we cannot cover a fault or damage caused by wear and tear, improper use or accident.
We will adhere to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, which states your rights under a set of guarantees that automatically apply between Playmaker Sports Limited and the customer when a purchase is made.
We will also adhere to the Fair Trading Act 1986, which protects you from being misled or unfairly treated by traders or shops. The Act is here to prohibit misleading or deceptive conduct, false representations and unfair practices. It also sets out when information about certain products must be disclosed to consumers, and helps ensure products are safe.
What will we do?
If the product is under warranty the following steps will apply. We will also credit you the cost of handling and delivery.
- If possible the product will be repaired to the standard of the manufacturer free of charge.
- If we are unable to repair the product we will replace with the same or similar product.
- If no replacement product is available we will exchange it for a product of your choice to the same value of your original purchase price.
- A full credit or store refund will be issued if we are unable to repair, replace or exchange the product as stated above.
If the product is not under warranty it can still be repaired, but at a cost to be charged to the customer.
What to do next…
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 360 2014 stating your order number, name, address, contact details and details of the fault. We will reply with a returns number to included with the return.
- Use the pre-paid and addressed postage bag provided by us and send item back with the original invoice. Drop your return at any NZ Post Shop.
- International returns please post using track and trace (please keep this information until the return has been processed), we will refund you the shipping cost.
International Returns Post to the following address;
Please contact us on email@example.com for address
Then what happens?
Once we receive the package and assess the fault we will contact you to advise what action has been taken and to refund the cost of freight of the return if applicable.
For any more information please email customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org